Revelations

It's a completely cool, multi-purpose blog.

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

I invented dice. What do you do?

Call me maudlin but I've always liked films about grief. I suppose the sine qua non of the genre is Three Colours Blue but we saw another corker last night; The Son's Room. It's elegantly filmed, perfectly acted and genuinely profound. Great soundtrack too.

Thanks to the lovely Dani providing babysitting duties we also got to the cinema this week for Kiss Kiss Bang Bang. A bit hectic but very good fun - does anyone else think it's a wiseass version of Chinatown?

We've spent the last few days sorting out details for the new jobs - all going swimmingly on that score. M starts on December 12th with a view to working one day per week, and I start at Sydney Uni in the New Year.

Sorry there aren't any more photos here; we're buying a new camera at the weekend. In the meantime you'll just have to trust me that Beth is the most gorgeous little girl in the world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home