Revelations

It's a completely cool, multi-purpose blog.

Monday, March 27, 2006

Beth has no snooze button

Babies are not alarm clocks. Such was the lesson for M and I this morning when we woke up an hour later than planned thanks to Beth perfidiously having a longer kip than usual. Chaos ensued and as a result I missed out on my planned lie-in until noon. So if I seem crabby, that’s why.

Anyone excited about Gnarls Barkley? You should be, Crazy is gonna be huuuge I reckon. Speaking of huuuge, Arctic Monkeys have just announced a Sydney date - lovely.

Picking Anna up tonight, she’s staying with us for a while. For those who don’t know her, she’s the sister of Rob who was best man at the wedding(s). She is fresh from performing as a hedge in the Commonwealth Games closing ceremony. But we’ve all had that dream haven’t we?

PopJustice is funny.

I will not pretend, I won't say I'm alright for you. You cussed tinker.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home