Revelations

It's a completely cool, multi-purpose blog.

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

And featuring on human beatbox...

Bleurgh. I’m feeling a bit rubbish today, largely due to lack of sleep. World Cup, movies having to be watched before returning to the library, deadlines at work – none of this is helping. Maybe a quiet weekend will do the trick.

M&I had a Saturday night away from bubba, which made a nice change, and we took the opportunity to head into town to see a band; The Fiery Furnaces, no less. It was a strange gig; the small venue was only half-full and the keyboard-led band only had guitars onstage, lending a perverse Black Sabbath unplugged quality. Some of it didn’t work while some of it rawked, but then you don’t listen to the Furnaces if you want predictability.

Watched some movies, read some books. Hell, we even watched some telly thanks to the genius programme scheduler who put on Planet Earth and Bleak House one after t'other. I’ll post again when something interesting happens. Tata!

I was walking around the flower show like a leper
Coming down with some kind of nervous hysteria
When I saw you standing there, green eyes, black hair
Up against the pink and purple wisteria

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

12:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Especially I like the first site. But other links are informative too, if you are interested check all those links.http://neveo.info/940.html and http://neveo.info/367.html

8:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home