Revelations

It's a completely cool, multi-purpose blog.

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Under the influenze

I seem to be veering wildly between illness induced (influenzed?) lethargy and bursts of wild, aimless activity. Either way, I don’t seem to be getting very much done at the moment. Hopefully I’ll perk up in time for my conference in Perth, when I have to pretend to be a proper librarian for a week.

This weekend was ace. I had Friday off so I went up to Avoca with just the ladies in my life. Spending quiet time with M&B was a real treat, and a good precursor to the time we’ll be spending either apart or with other people in the near future. Lot’s to look forward to, but important to concentrate on the necessities too.

This week I have been mainly listening to American indie stuff from the late 80s/early nineties; Galaxie 500, Madder Rose, Pixies etc. Lovely.

You’ve all stopped leaving comments again! Do I need to post another picture of myself with fake bosoms and dive fins? Lowest common denominator, the lot of you.

Whoops there goes another year/
Whoops there goes another pint of beer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home