Revelations

It's a completely cool, multi-purpose blog.

Thursday, August 10, 2006

As dead as Southport

I think I had the most uninteresting weekend in recorded history, but things have picked up more than somewhat.

Tuesday night had The Grates supporting The Arctic Monkeys at the Enmore, and both utterly exceeded expectations. It were a top night that we shared with Legge, Ness, Nick and Lou. Good Lebanese beforehand, too.

M & I have been watching the splendid Blackpool on DVD. Does anybody watch actual scheduled telly any more? We watch a lot more on DVD than we do on the ABC and when a new series comes out my reaction is now “does the library have the box set?” rather than “when is that on, then?” I love technology.

It’s a big weekend coming up; dentistry, helping Nick & Lou move, Max’s 60th, Dani’s birthday and the finales of Blackpool (DVD) and Bleak House (on telly…doh!)

Here is a strange and bitter crop

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home