Revelations

It's a completely cool, multi-purpose blog.

Monday, August 14, 2006

Way aye me goodies. Or not.

It was Michelle’s dad’s 60th birthday party on Saturday. Those of you who have had the pleasure of meeting Max can imagine that it was a lively do. My favourite moment: wandering up to the free bar, asking for a beer and being offered a choice of 6 including Becks and Moosehead. Cheers! You can tell it's been a big night when you've had a boogie to the execrable "Love Shack". Twice.

There was also a professional photographer flitting around so we’re hoping for some good snaps, which I’ll post as and when. Unfortunately Beth was pretty tired by the time he got around to taking shots of me, M and her, so we don’t know how they’re going to turn out.

Dani shares a birthday with Max, so there was a fun pub trip on Sunday too. Beth seemed particularly keen to get into the pokie machines, which is a bit of a worry.

Weekend trouble! Due to a catastrophic error of planning, I am due to be the designated driver at a fancy dress cocktail party at the precise moment Arsenal are walking out at Ashburton Grove for the first time. So instead of cheering on the guys on telly, I shall be moping in a corner with a raspberry mocktail, dressed as a pirate.

I need to sleep, why won't you let me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home