Revelations

It's a completely cool, multi-purpose blog.

Sunday, August 20, 2006

Note the handcuffs




It has come to my notice that the odd browser is arriving here who may not have met me in person. For such folk I say 2 things:
1) Welcome!

2) This picture does not show me in my regular weekend wear.
In fact I was at a fancy dress do hosted by our lovely friend Pecky, and we had to come as something beginning with P,E,C,K or Y. I was a Pervert and M was an Evil Queen with quite the least terrifying evil cackle that you will ever hear. Also pictured is Tanya the Yobbo.
Despite my previous post I ended up being able to partake of the cocktails on offer and, more importantly, I safely taped the Arsenal match and watched it the next day (great performance, average result).
Proof that the internet is a strange and wonderful place can be found here.


5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What I find most entertaining about this picture is the fact that the person stood behind you, Tom, is not wearing fancy dress. This suggests that it was not, in fact, a 'fancy dress' party, but you chose to wear this alarming (yet strangely alluring) costume for your own gratification.
*Dirty*

1:21 AM  
Blogger Tom Goodfellow said...

Wha? Who's that?

The fellow in the background is Scott and he is dressed as a Punk. Just because his blue hair and tattoos don't show up in the photo in no way indicates that I am a weirdo. Oh no.

2:45 AM  
Blogger Kathryn Greenhill said...

Now, you're the one with the devil horns, not M.

I think you really went as an Evil Pervert.

8:59 AM  
Blogger flexnib said...

Um, all I can say is, I'm glad you came to the ProQuest thing in mufti (so to speak). :)

2:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry, anonymous was me, Benny bums. Hi there.

Glad you're not as big a weirdo as I thought.

Shame really.

6:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home