Revelations

It's a completely cool, multi-purpose blog.

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Another photo post
















It occurred to me that I haven't posted any Beth pictures for a while. In fact, I haven't taken any for a while so I took these when I was looking after Beth last night (M was out at uni or work or one of those things she does when she should be at home looking after me).

The goggles are a favourite toy at the moment, more successful than my attempts to inculcate a love of the England cricket team as you can see. Oh well.

My film course with the Stratmeister restarts tonight. I got in the mood last night by watching the fabulously freaky Shock Corridor, which contained 2 extremely quotable lines:

"Nymphos!"

"I am impotent! And I like it!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home