Revelations

It's a completely cool, multi-purpose blog.

Monday, March 16, 2009

The Boredom and the Self-Pity



Isn't she gorgeous?

So anyway, I have a theory that if you took everybody who attended All Tomorrow's Parties and everybody who attended Saturday's Sound Relief concert and turned them into a Venn diagram, then the overlapping segment would be (a) one person, and (b) Michelle-shaped. The Bad Seeds/Olivia Newton John fanbase overlap just can't be that big can it?

Anyway, that left me soloing in charge of the kids once again, and what with work on Sunday it made for a fairly dull weekend. I did catch another extra-long Holocaust doco, but my mood was soon lifted by a football match. Just how superficial could I possibly be?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

She's got a gorgeous smile, Tom.

3:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home