Revelations

It's a completely cool, multi-purpose blog.

Thursday, October 01, 2009

Catch up

Right, a quick update before I fall off the blogosphere and float out into cyberspace.

Friday: M graduated! A very exciting day given a twist by the fact that The Wiggles were receiving honorary doctorates at the same ceremony. Afterwards we broke our month of boozelessness with some rather good champagne.





Saturday: We had a big party to celebrate the graduation at Karen and Steve's house, involving lots of cocktails. Heaps of fun.

Sunday: Hung over.

This week: I was off work sick from Tuesday-Thursday with a Mystery Illness, but I feel fine now. Basically I felt a bit nauseous and weary with occasional dizziness. I took advantage by upping my score in the 1001 Movies You Must See Before You Die to 880.

Coming up: It's a long weekend, so we're up to Avoca for the first time in an age. Rain and cold forecast. I'm off to check the cinema listings. Cheery bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home