Revelations

It's a completely cool, multi-purpose blog.

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Two things meme

Another meme post (via Con)

Two names you go by:
1) Tom
2) Wee Tam

Two things you are wearing right now:
1) Brown jeans
2) A weary expression

Two things you would want (or have) in a relationship:
1) She makes me laugh
2) We look after each other

Two things you like to do:
1) Scuba diving
2) Learning new stuff

Two things you want very badly at the moment:
1) Some sleep
2) Some more sleep

Two things you did last night:
1) Accidentally lassoed a sheriff when attempting to capture an outlaw, and consequently had a bounty put out on me
2) Laughed at Raymond Domenech

Two things you ate today:
1) Pumpkin and feta Turkish
2) Apple and walnut bread

Two people you last talked to:
1) Moko
2) Cassie

Two things you’re doing tomorrow:
1) Watching England and Australia both limp out of the World Cup
2) Catching a flight to the UK

Two Favorite Holidays
1) Any time in London
2) NYC

Two favourite beverages:
1) Beer
2) Diet Coke

Two things about me you may not have known:
1) My hand is visible in the video to Bruce Springsteen’s “Spare Parts
2) I know all the words to Joseph and His Amazing Technicolour Dreamcoat. With my friend Blutakgirl, I once attempted a mash-up of Joseph and Hamlet called “Bodkin!”.

Two jobs I have had in my life:
1) Selling table linen at Selfridges
2) Cold call telephone surveys. Worst job ever.

Two movies I would watch over and over:
1) Vertigo
2) This Is Spinal Tap

Two places I have lived:
1) Forest Gate
2) Manor Park

Two of my favourite foods:
1) A good Indian curry, chicken dhansak maybe?
2) London broil

Two places I’d rather be right now:
1) Salt Lake City
2) BFI Southbank

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home