Revelations

It's a completely cool, multi-purpose blog.

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Think about this, friends

Anna has arrived safe and sound and is good company as always. It’ll also be handy to have a house-sitter while we’re in Brentwood.

6 days to go! We are currently trying to work out a schedule for flipping Beth from Oz time to GMT, and I’m really very confused as a result. Why can’t the UN sort it out so that it’s daylight everywhere in the world at the same time? Bureaucratic nonsense, that’s what I call it.

A couple of decent movies have kept me entertained (Alphaville, Kinsey), but the most pleasure has come from a DVD of series 1 of The Muppets. The brilliance of this show cannot be summarised in words, even those of the Swedish Chef, so I will say only this: Mernermerner.

In other excitement, I bought a copy of Talisman Dungeon on eBay. I'm sure you're all as excited as I am.

He’s not from San Francisco, he’s from Hunter’s Bar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home