Revelations

It's a completely cool, multi-purpose blog.

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Nausea

I await tomorrow’s 5th anniversary of 9/11 with some trepidation. It’s not that I particularly fear another attack; it may happen but, even if it does, it would likely kill less people than the daily toll for lack of clean drinking water, HIV/AIDs, climate change or whatever. What I am worried about is the media coverage, which is sure to be insufferable. Self-aggrandising speeches by Bush/Blair/Howard, blithely colluding in a symbiotic relationship with the terrorists, making me want to kick the telly in – I can’t face it. I’ll be watching the football.

More

1 Comments:

Blogger flexnib said...

You and me both Tom!

Oh wait, I won't be watching football, but you get the picture...

10:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home