A meme post, via Con
. Passes the time.
1. Name one person who made you laugh last night?
Dylan Moran, live at Sydney Opera House. He was pretty good.
2. What were you doing at 0800?
Piled up in bed with M&Bs, preparing to get up. It’s all been downhill since then.
3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
4. What happened to you in 2006?
I thought we had agreed never to raise that incident. Also, I started working at University of Sydney and watched B1 grow up.
5. What was the last thing you said out loud?
6. How many beverages did you have today?
Water, diet coke, diet pub squash.
7. What colour is your hairbrush?
I remember hairbrushes...
8. What was the last thing you paid for?
9. Where were you last night?
10. What colour is your front door?
No idea. You could probably find out on Google Street View. (This is a weird thing not to know, I imagine. Basically I don't care enough to use up the brain capacity.)
11. Where do you keep your change?
Front left pocket.
12. What’s the weather like today?
13. What’s the best ice-cream flavour?
14. What excites you?
Sex and Arsenal FC, usually at different times.
15. Do you want to cut your hair?
Kind of a moot point.
16. Are you over the age of 25?
Well and truly.
17. Do you talk a lot?
Not so much as people think, somehow.
18. Do you watch the O.C.?
Never have. Ought I?
19. Do you know anyone named Steven?
Many. Incidentally, if you should ever find yourself talking to a creationist then Project Steve
is an amusing fact to mention although it may earn you a less than Christian response.
20. Do you make up your own words?
As a rule, I think we have plenty to be getting along with. I am very careful to use words with as precise a meaning as possible.
21. Are you a jealous person?
22. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘A’.
23. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘K’.
The Lovely Kate.
24. Who’s the first person on your received call list?
Richard, the neighbour with whom I saw a radio show being recorded last week. I don’t get many calls.
25. What does the last text message you received say?
26. Do you chew on your straw?
I hate straws.
27. Do you have curly hair?
Look, stop making jibes about my lack of hair would you?
28. Where’s the next place you’re going to?
The computer shop next to work. I need to get some AV cables. Yes, my life is that exciting.
29. Who’s the rudest person in your life?
Probably my neighbour Paul, to whom I am equally rude in return.
30. What was the last thing you ate?
A couple of peanuts.
31. Will you get married in the future?
I think M would be both surprised and disappointed.
32. What’s the best movie you’ve seen in the past 2 weeks?
33. Is there anyone you like right now?
Do you mean fancy? In which case M, obviously. In a more general sense, I agree with whoever it was that said, roughly, "I like people, it's humanity I can't stand".
34. When was the last time you did the dishes?
35. Are you currently depressed?
Hmm, that’s a big word which I avoid because I am not clinically depressed and would not wish to belittle that terrible condition. I would say that I am of a melancholic disposition and have had reason for sadness recently.
36. Did you cry today?
Not yet, but I do cry a lot.
37. Why did you answer and post this?
Meme posts are more fun to write than to read, so I would be amazed if anybody has read this far. If you have, please write the name of your favourite fish in the comments.